More of the Bargello Quilt In Progress

Here are some more shots of the bargello quilt (for my nephew) in progress:

I originally planned to make a 45 inch by 60 inch, crib size, quilt, but that wasn't a very carefully planned plan. Eventually I found that I wasn't going to have enough strips of some of the red fabrics to make it to that size (some of the reds were fat quaters, most of the rest were full yards) and I couldn't find anymore of those prints. So, I decided to rip it in to two 30 inch long piece those halves together. The finished top eventually measured about 30 inches by 45 inches. I think that size is better for a little guy to tote around anyway.

Here's the finished top:

No comments: