Here it is: the finished quilt, called 'International Bargello!'
For the backing of the bargello quilt, I had some extra from the top (from when I cut down the size) so I used that in a stripe. The rest is just a solid black. The binding is a red, white, and blue stripe cut on the bias. I think it turned out pretty cute. I didn't realize how much it would look like the old air mail border, but I think that actually works well with the quilt's international theme. The quilting is free-motion spirals. I used white thread. This was my second time machine quilting. I post about the first machine quilting project next, but until then, here is the finished quilt:
And the back :