Duckie Bib

This is a bib I made to go with the baby towels from below. Rocky was quite interested in it. I found the pattern somewhere on the internet, but it was so long ago now, I can't remember where. I've made a few more since then, but I've adapted the pattern. I'll be posting those soon. The front:

And the back:

Updated (11/16): My husband found the link for the pattern here. The first hit when you google "bib pattern." Imagine that! I used double-fold bias tape to finish it rather than sewing the pieces right-sides together and turning them out. Also, as I mention in the tap-shoe bib post, I used a cloth diaper for the front for absorbency.

No comments: